First Food Banner

First Food Banner

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Intro Toronto Food Blog

This is just an intro post about what to expect from this Toronto food blog. I will be searching all of Toronto for authentic ethnic eateries. I will be reviewing the food, interior design and how clean the restaurant was overall. I will include directions and the address of the restaurant from a TTC station. I will be taking many pictures of the food and the inside of the restaurants and uploading them to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and Pintrest. All of my posts will link back to the blog to help you find and try out some of Toronto great multi-cultural culinary scene. I would really appreciate it if you would let me  know of some good ethnic restaurants for me to try and review. So I encourage you to follow me on all my social media and respond with comments and retweets alike to help me find the best places to eat in Toronto. I look forward to learning more about food and the culture behind it in this adventure.

-EET

No comments:

Post a Comment