First Food Banner

First Food Banner

Sunday 22 February 2015

Sunrise House Korean, Toronto Food Blog

Good evening Toronto!

This afternoon I visited my favorite Korean restaurant! I have been going to the same Korean hair salon for 5 years now, and I have made it a tradition to get Korean food every time I go for a hair cut. For the past 5 years I have been trying many different Korean restaurants in the Christie/ Bloor area and the one that I enjoyed the most for the price was Sunrise House. Sunrise House is located at 661 Bloor St W, ruffly 2 blocks east of Christie station. Today I ordered the Stir-fried beef with kimchi and squid. It was rich in flavor and I found that the textures of the beef and squid complimented each other very well. The dish came with starters that included glass noodle, kimchi, potatoes, bean sprouts, miso soup and more. The food quickly prepared and arrived promptly. The service was kind and respectful. The dinning room area was clean and neat. The inside of the restaurant is colored green with menu options and interesting pictures decorating the walls. The washroom was clean but very tiny. If you are particular about where you do your business I would recommend doing it prior to dining at this restaurant. The serving size was very large and I was able to refill my side dishes with my meal. This was a great dinning experience for food vs price as well as flavor. After I finished my meal the total came to ruffly 9 dollars. I was extremely full and ready to head home happy.

Overall, excellent food that was prepared quickly at an affordable price, kind service and a clean dinning room experience. Besides the restroom I very much enjoyed this restaurant as I usually do when I go to get my hair cut. Sunrise House is a excellent Toronto ethnic eatery!

7/10 - EET











No comments:

Post a Comment