First Food Banner

First Food Banner

Sunday 15 February 2015

Tacos El Asador, Toronto Food Blog

Good evening, Toronto!

Today I visited a tiny little Salvadorian/Mexican restaurant near Bloor and Christie. Tacos El Asador is located at 690 Bloor St W. There menu consists of hard and soft tacos, salsa and guac, buritos, quesadillas, enchiladas and more. This afternoon I visited the restaurant 15 minutes after it opened and it was already full. I was lucky to get a table! My friend had the chicken soft shell taco and I had the beef crispy taco. We both agreed that these tacos were excellent! Not only were they delicious they were affordable!At just 3.65 a taco. The one thing that blew me away was the hot sauce they bring with the food. This hot sauce was literal awesome. After I dressed my taco with some and took a bite, I was in aw. It was hot and flavorful. I immediately asked the server if they sold the hot sauce by the bottle and he told me they did. I was ecstatic to hear this. The tacos were fresh and full flavored. I never had a jarritos beverage before, but I really enjoyed it! It was not too sweet and went very well with my meal. I had the lime drink. The restaurant was small but well decorated with Mexican culture, with Mexico's flag and sombreros hung from the walls. The dinning area was clean and comfortable.

Overall the food was excellent, especially the hot sauce, the restaurant was festively decorated and the service was kind and friendly. The dining room was clean and the food was affordable. Defenetly a great Toronto ethnic eatery!

8/10 - EET











No comments:

Post a Comment